With a decade of experience in data science, predictive analytics and machine learning, I’ve worked on a wide variety of projects for businesses of all sizes, including:
- Automated image enhancement using computer vision techniques
- Churn, purchase and theft propensity models
- Recommendation engines for products and content
- Chatbot development, sentiment analysis and topic modelling
- Order, income, and time series forecasting
I am highly proficient with Python, R, SQL, Scikit-Learn and Tensorflow and completed my undergraduate studies at the University of Oxford, achieving a 93% average grade.
‘With Carl’s help we were able to implement a production ready, proof-of-concept that was crucial in getting my executive team excited about the possibilities of machine learning.’
– Pat McNally, Software Engineering Manager, Multiply.
‘Carl has been a pleasure to work with, knowledgable, proficient and effective’
– Farooq Ali, Account Director, PHM Group.
‘Carl is extremely knowledgable and helped us develop and deliver the solution in a timely manner’
– Manuel Vera, Head of Analytics, HotelSpecials.